What’s this, what’s this? Another Disney bounding article? You got it! When this article goes online, I’ll be enjoying my last day in Disneyland, so I thought it would be appropriate to post a fun, little, bounding article. Today I’m showing you how I channel the lovely Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas (my all time favourite Disney movie) in my outfit. Let’s jump into it.
Let’s start by breaking down Jack’s look.
Jack’s look is very classy: a striped, black suit, black, pointy shoes, and a cool bowtie. Since I bought some really cool, black/white striped pants, I just had to do this look. On top of the pants I put a black blazer over a basic, white tee. I finished the look by wearing simple, black booties with a heel and a bow-style choker.
I love the little bow-like choker. It fits really well with the concept of the look. I also have the actual bow Jack wears in the movie, but I thought it would get too costum-y if I wore that one. The choker is a bit more toned down.
For makeup I chose a simple base with a nude lip, and a black smokey eye. It’s all very simple, but it definitely fits the Jack inspired theme. For the eyes I used Spooky and Code James from the James Charles x Morphe palette. I will list the rest of the makeup I used below.
And that’s it! The simple, but cute, Jack Skellington inspired outfit! I wish I could wear this to Disneyland, but I want to go on all the rides and these pants are just not that fit for the job, haha! I hope you all have a nice weekend and let me know what you think of the outfit! Are there any Disney characters you want me to try next? I’ll see you guys soon.
- Cien Foundation in 010 Shell
- Catrice Allround Coverstick in 010 Nude
- NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer in Light
- Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
- Essence My Musthaves Eyeshadow in 20 Black is Back
- James Charles x Morphe palette
- L’oréal Paris Megavolume Collagene 24 Mascara in Extra Black
- Max&More EyePencil in 201 Black
- Max&More Bronzing Powder Matt in 150 LA Heat
- Catrice GLOW Mineral Highlighting Powder in 010 Light Infusion
- Max&More Lipstick in Naked Nude